Y1 homework and permissions letter
17 September 2021 (by S Copestick (Year1))
Information on Numbots homework at Marton and a permissions form has been sent home this week in your child’s bookbag. If your child has been in school and not received either of these, do let me know.
Permission forms sent home in book bags for Parents/carers to sign and return.
- Please send back your completed Y1 permissions form when possible. Whilst we will remind your child each day to check to see if they have this, it would be really helpful to remind your child to hand it in too.
Children have also been given a maths homework letter (in book bag) providing you with information about Numbots homework at Marton.
- Your child will find their log in details to Numbots on the cover of their reading record. Have a go at logging in this weekend to explore the game.
- We have a lesson on Numbots planned next week to further support your child in understanding how to navigate the site.
All children should have 2 books to read.
- If your child has read both reading books, please encourage them to reread the books to develop their fluency and understanding. Retelling the story in full sentences will also help develop essential literacy skills. Creating a story map of key events in the story first helps greatly as a prompt for this.
- You will find additional reading activities at the bottom of our class webpage to support you in getting the most out of home reading.
We’ve had another super week which has just flown by! Well done Y1!
Wishing you a lovely weekend,