- Parent Voice
- Ethos group worked closely with NLC to plan and lead prayer spaces for KS1 and Foundation Stage children.
- Revd Arch leads another brilliant communion service accompanied by Y5!
- Weekly news from Mrs Deakin
- Two wins out of two in tonight's league matches
Welcome to our School
We are a rural Church of England primary school situated in the beautiful village of Marton between Congleton and Macclesfield. Created in the 1960s to serve the villages of Marton, Swettenham, Eaton, Hulme Walfield, Lower Withington, Siddington and North Rode, we have the largest catchment area in Cheshire East at 100 square miles and long history we’re very proud of.
However despite the fact that we are nearing our 50th birthday, with our 14th century timber-framed church understood to be one of the oldest timber-framed churches still in use in Europe, and the Marton Oak, the oldest oak in Cheshire at over 1200 years of age, and one of the biggest oaks in Britain, we are definitely not the oldest feature in the village.
With between 180 - 200 children on the school roll each year, our combined EYFS and school settings cater for children from 2 – 11 years. Our Christian ethos is a fundamental feature of life at Marton, running through everything we do and we enjoy strong links with our village churches. Single form entry and below average class sizes allow us to develop strong relationships with our children and families and we have many families where we are now educating the next generation and we even have a teacher who was at school here.
We hope you’ll enjoy finding out more about our Marton school family and all we have to offer.
Latest School Calendar Events
- PTA Easter Bingo24Mar2017
12:00 am - 1:00 am
- Red Nose day - Wear red & bake sale24Mar2017
Children can bring some money to buy cakes made by some of our Year 6 bakers.
- Year 3 Science Experience29Mar2017
- Year 3 & 4 Residential Trip Parents' meeting29Mar2017
5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Easter Lunch Day30Mar2017