Marton School Friends and Family
Registered Charity Number: 1092223
|The COMMITTEE||Get INVOLVED||F & F MINUTES ETC.||200 CLUB|
Marton & District C E Aided Primary School News
Marton Friends & Family
- The list of prize winners has been published on the Marton Parents FB page and is attached here also.
- The draw has been made this morning.
- If you are able to help please contact Kaite or Jenny H or reply via Friends & Families FB page.
- If choir members are at the Christmas Fair we would like them to sing a few songs at about 4.30pm.
- Christmas Fair raffle tickets need to be in school by the end of the day today to be in with a chance of winning
At our recent AGM grateful thanks were given to some of our members who have chosen to step down after supporting the PTA through many different roles. A token of our appreciation was given to Penny, Emma, Sally, Barbara as well as Allegra and Kaite. Many thanks to all the new faces who are stepping up to take on these roles.
Welcome to the Marton School PTA website.
As a parent/carer or member of staff at our school, you are automatically a member of the PTA.
The PTA (parent teacher association) exists to support the school through organising social events. Some events are just for fun, and some are also to raise money.
All are welcome at meetings. No one should feel excluded, or daunted by the idea of coming to meetings.
All meetings have agendas (plan of what will be discussed), and minutes (record of what was discussed, decisions made, action points of what needs to be done). We meet once a term and there is an annual AGM every February.
There is also a group that meets primarily to discuss fundraising ideas and plan events. This meets as often as is necessary to get events organised.
Please see our other pages to find out more.
If you want to learn more about our work, or how to become involved, please follow the links above. WE ALWAYS NEED HELPERS! Even if you can't come to meetings, we would love to hear from you if you are able to give practical help with events. (Speak to a member of the committee or contact the school office with your name and how we can best contact you).