The school council is an opportunity for children to get involved in the way the school is run. Our school council is made up of 2 children from each class, from years 1 to 6, that have been voted by their fellow classmates. It is the responsibility of councillors to ensure that they are representing the views of their peers.
A school council is an opportunity for YOU to make that change!
Our School Councillors
Coming soon ....
Our Notice Board
Our notice board has a comments box that you can add to should you wish to. You can also approach a friendly school councillor to express your views or ideas about school.
Please keep your comments coming in! So far this school year...
We have changed how we sit in assemblies because of an idea somebody added to the school council comment box. Now Year 6's have the privilege to sit on benches at the back of the hall during assemblies. - It should help their knees too!
This half term we will be electing school councillors for the school year ahead.
- Do you think that you can be proactive in making positive changes in school?
- Can you make sensible and thoughtful decisions?
- Can you listen to your peers and put the ideas of your class mates forward?
- Can you commit to attending school council meetings at least once half termly?
- Don't forget to put yourself forward for the vote if you would like it to be you!