Your new design will be uploaded in:
Please contact Delivery Team on
0113 3200 750 if you have any queries.
- Parents & Carers
- Parent Surgery
Parent Surgery 15/9/2017
- Positive feedback from meet the teacher. Points made that a tour of KS2 for KS1 children and parents would be worthwhile. This would to understand layout/classrooms and also put a face to a name.
- Positive feedback about year 6 teacher transition in that Miss Byron has a whole term with Mrs Wilson.
- Girls moving to year 4 need swimming caps. Plan to warn parents in advance so they have time to purchase caps.
- Rubbish/Wood outside KS1 – will be collected and removed soon.
- Easy fund raising – promotion of this as it collects money for school at no cost to parents.
- Kickstart – Wednesday after school club will be dance and floor gymnastics. Also, check about fully booked slots.
- Due to number of cars on School Lane if you are eligible for the bus please can you consider using.
- Parking – please be considerate of others and only park where it is safe, 10m from a junction and not to use the school car park